1. What is your cancelation policy?
You can cancel any time for a full refund up until 1 week before the training when the log-in information is released. Once the log-in information is sent out you can only transfer your registration to another person. This must be in writing and approved.
2. What if I have to cancel the second session and I've taken the first session?
If you miss either session, you can take the on-demand training at no cost.
3. Can I get a copy of the slides?
A workbook of all the slides, in color, with accompanying dialogue, will be available for purchase. An announcement will be made when it is ready.
4. Will the training be recorded and can I view it at another time?
The training will be recorded for purposes of maintaining the content. It will not be made available.
5. Is the training 6 hours or 8?
In the past I have tried to keep it a 6 hours but it usually runs over due to participations. In this training I am encouraging added discussion so I am adding 1 hour to each session just in case. I recommend putting aside 8 hours and if we don't use it, you get out early.